MERCHANTS OF DEATH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMERICAS ARMY CLAN FORUM

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwebsite

COD4 - Modern Warfare

Go down 
+2
=(MOD)=.Rooivalk
=(MOD)=.wagter182
6 posters
AuthorMessage
=(MOD)=.wagter182
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-03-03

COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty
PostSubject: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty17th February 2010, 10:28 am

Howdy fuckers

Im not sure if I should laugh or cry typing this post, but sure as hell we are moving to COD4, untill either AA recovers or Bad Company 2 pwns.

Yeah I know I was an Anti-COD activist back in the day, but with time came old age and with old age came apathy. I guess i would rather play a shitty game (Not that COD is shitty, but sure as shit it aint AA), than not play at all, and if I can take some of you sorry assholes with me, it might not turn out as bad as I imagined.

So as of today of tomorrow or this week maybe, any MOD member playing COD, may put on his tags. Yesterday it was me, Usual, Structo, Rooi and Ching-gee online and although we werent pwning , it was still great fun. So let me know if there are any takers for my offer? I know MW2 is being played by some of the clan, but seems there is more interest in COD4 and more players online as well, so thats where we going!

Dont be afraid to gimme a hooah in COD

Cheers

Wagter
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.Rooivalk
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Rooivalk

Male
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty17th February 2010, 11:46 am

ok reg so. ek het BF - bad Company ge pre order en speel die demo op ps3! dit lyk regtig befok en might go there once it's released!
Back to top Go down
http://www.capetown.tv
=(MOD)=.F_M_J
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.F_M_J

Male
Number of posts : 57
Humor : KiLL ThAt fUcKeR...
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty18th February 2010, 7:43 am

HOOAH ek kort net n CD key dans ek reg so ek sal try om n CD key te kry aners bly ek by MW2....

F_M_J out
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.LeathaL
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.LeathaL

Male
Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Studying Dip IT Net.
Humor : Who the fuck killed kenny!?
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty18th February 2010, 12:44 pm

Im sticking to BF BC 2 and MW2...... Why pick Cod4 over MW2 sorry but Cod4 is really living in the past..

BF BC 2 makes any other FPS to date look like a game of hopscotch that little girls play while gossiping.

Back to top Go down
http://www.aacommunity.co.za
=(MOD)=.wagter182
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty22nd February 2010, 10:41 am

well there is still more players playing cod4, other than that ive heard its a camp and frag fest, with much less skill involved than cod4. A AC-130 gunship?? And i thought the chopper was imba haha
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.LeathaL
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.LeathaL

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty22nd February 2010, 3:08 pm

Fair points made.

Allthough their are campers and frag whores in all games.

-

But seeing as the only game we havent seemed to tune yet is BF-BC2...
Why not all start playing that?
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.LeathaL
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.LeathaL

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty22nd February 2010, 3:14 pm

Also take note that cod4 CANNOT be purchased anymore so guys in the clan without the game are fucked....

(And the game has 0 potential to grow, due to no more sales.)

Another reason why mw2/BF-BC2 is the better choice..

_____

Ps: I am just stating the facts as they are!
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.wagter182
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty22nd February 2010, 3:29 pm

Ive played BC2 beta the other night, and it wasnt bad at all, not what I expected though, it seems to rape my system, which is a pity. I just don't like the feel of battlefield. I dont know why, it just does not feel right hehe, but I did not think much of aa2 when I started as well! But yeah I will definitely play more of that, just need to get use to it!

You can still buy COD4 any online shop should still sell it. Rooi bought a copy a week back. Its cheaper now and you get the patches with as well. (well up to 1.6 i think). You can even still buy COD2 if thats your thing hahaha
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.LeathaL
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.LeathaL

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty22nd February 2010, 3:43 pm

Hmm sorry for post before, I thought they stopped selling it cos the shops I normally go to dont stock it anymore..

eg: http://more.take2.co.za/moreusa-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-b0022mxt1g.html

But I see now a few do have stock.

Interesting. . .
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.Looter
noob
noob

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty22nd February 2010, 9:40 pm

BC2 is 1000% more tactical and involes more teamwork than a assembly line! There is more to do with one class in BC2 than there was to do in MW2 and AA3 combined!
Back to top Go down
Gambrinus
Gambrinus

Male
Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : brewer & maltster
Humor : May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty24th February 2010, 8:08 am

ek order om ook en dan fok AA3 of hoe?
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.F_M_J
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.F_M_J

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty24th February 2010, 3:31 pm

ek het hom kla gepre-order en speel al die BETA version en dis exelent...mar ek bly by MW2 en BC2 en dalk AA3...

F_M_J out drinking again
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.LeathaL
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.LeathaL

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty24th February 2010, 4:38 pm

BC 2 is gona take the whole gaming community by storm, Im just glad I got got into it before the storm hits.
Back to top Go down
Gambrinus
Gambrinus

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty24th February 2010, 5:08 pm

Video's gekyk en dit lyk erg This is going to put AA3 another 6 feet under in my books. Seke al by 30 something feet SIGH maar nou ja such is it And to think legends never die
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.Looter
noob
noob

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty26th February 2010, 11:21 pm

AA3 was nothing more than a promise that never materialized, i have deleted all content that was eating up almost 15GB of space, such a shame they wiped there asses with such a cool game! RIP AA
Back to top Go down
Gambrinus
Gambrinus

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty27th February 2010, 9:18 pm

ah well I shall delete it aswell then. Can't wait for the battlefield and play it and get back into writing a few lines for the paper. Hell I miss the clannies and the teamwork and shit. Fuck guys you do not understand. I want to own the mofo's on the field with u guys.
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.F_M_J
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.F_M_J

Male

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty28th February 2010, 4:45 pm

so0o0o AA3 is history? im with loot on this one it was a "promise that never materialized" and it sucks...
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.Looter
noob
noob

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty28th February 2010, 5:40 pm

tell me about it, its not even like the game was that bad when it came out...yes bugs but still fun and playable....now its terrible, i still have that sluggish feeling when playing, and after they destroyed the sound in v3.06 i lost hope! Very sad to say good bye to a game witch has made a part in my life... hopefully one day we will be able to return with pride!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4 - Modern Warfare   COD4 - Modern Warfare Empty

Back to top Go down

COD4 - Modern Warfare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MERCHANTS OF DEATH :: general chat :: hallo-
Jump to: