MERCHANTS OF DEATH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMERICAS ARMY CLAN FORUM

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwebsite

My Application For Merchants of Death

Go down 
+2
[IRF]BliXem
W}{lsPeR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
W}{lsPeR
noob
noob
W}{lsPeR

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : It says Birth day il just put it here : Brithday Day 23 Month July Year.....Every year lol..
Humor : Dry....VERY dry...
Registration date : 2008-04-09

My Application For Merchants of Death Empty
PostSubject: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty9th April 2008, 4:48 pm

Hello! First I would like to say how much i enjoyed just looking at the amount of carefully placed graphics on your website. I congratulate whoever did this on an excelent job done
OK now that thats done I think I will tell you a little about me.
My name is Daniel Jack Hoffman and i live in *****(ask me in reply if this is neccesary), KZN, South Africa
I am 14 years old and turning 15 in July. (If I am a little young excuse it pleease )
I currently play AA quite often and have met most or all of you in game and have found you to be delightfull people. (gimme brownie points )
For more information I have Facebook (www.facebook.com) and xfire if you want to invite me on facebook notify me here first as a reject all invites taht I dont know. My xfire is whisper12312 and please feel free to invite me.
I know it is also a question of skill and I believe i have a certain amount. Forgive me for my lateness in getting to know the art of playing Americas Army as I am used to playing FPSers such as Serious Sam II in which it is just point and click and if you get hit its no biggy. I think I am blossoming quite well in the game and would love to be a part of one of the if not the greatest clans in ZA AA.

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

Yours sincerely

Daniel (W}{lsPeR)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty9th April 2008, 6:02 pm

thanks for the nice letter W}{lsPeR

Your age does play a big role but we will be looking at u carefully.
We will come back to u with a final answer.

hooha

DreaD
Back to top Go down
W}{lsPeR
noob
noob
W}{lsPeR

Male
Job/hobbies : It says Birth day il just put it here : Brithday Day 23 Month July Year.....Every year lol..

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty9th April 2008, 7:38 pm

Thank you so much for your time and quick reply good luck with the clan war tonight not that you will need it you really have gotta feel sorry for those drunk terrorists... oh well like I said gud luck

W}{lsPeR
Back to top Go down
[IRF]BliXem
noob
noob
[IRF]BliXem

Female
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Military Practitioner, Womens Rugby, Gym
Humor : Wat is rooi en sit in die hoek ... LOL!
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Drunk Terrorist   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty10th April 2008, 11:54 am

Shut up, I KILL YOU!!!

Why do you think the clan does so well: [TBM] = Drunk Terrorists = Tripple vision = Good FR, LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626121557

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty11th April 2008, 3:24 am

Nice whisper like u already.
shut up mielies alchol is bad for u dont listen to her
Back to top Go down
[IRF]BliXem
noob
noob
[IRF]BliXem

Female
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Military Practitioner, Womens Rugby, Gym
Humor : Wat is rooi en sit in die hoek ... LOL!
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty11th April 2008, 6:05 pm

Not really hey, VIRTUAL BEER, rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626121557
W}{lsPeR
noob
noob
W}{lsPeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty12th April 2008, 10:35 am

Hehe yeah yeah drunk retard you chaps justgot lucky.... :sigh: But thats life ey.... thats life...
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.DreaD
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.DreaD

Male
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty12th April 2008, 11:12 am

Yo Yo Whisp I think it will be cool to have u on hey
and for the age thing well if u play well dosnt matter
Im younger.

Private
Back to top Go down
https://merchantsofdeath.forumotion.com
W}{lsPeR
noob
noob
W}{lsPeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty13th April 2008, 3:01 pm

Hey Private!!! thanx alot for the support man! And I hope i live up to your hopes once again thanx for the support and I wont let you down

W}{lsPeR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty13th April 2008, 4:44 pm

so... is that a yes priv?
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.DreaD
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.DreaD

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty13th April 2008, 8:14 pm

Not for me to say
Back to top Go down
W}{lsPeR
noob
noob
W}{lsPeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty14th April 2008, 9:51 am

Hehe Asmod elo again You just had to kill the mood!!!! didntcha!!!!... :sigh: oh well I tried hehe.

W}{lsPeR
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.wagter182
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty14th April 2008, 10:25 am

Whisper dude i added you on xfire, but you havnt accepted my request!
Back to top Go down
W}{lsPeR
noob
noob
W}{lsPeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty14th April 2008, 2:59 pm

Heya sorry wagter I havnt been on xfire in AAAAAaages.... just logged on am adding you as we speak hehe till we meet again .

W}{lsPeR
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.RoacH
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.RoacH

Male
Number of posts : 207
Job/hobbies : i sell shit
Humor : i smoke shit
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty22nd April 2008, 12:07 am

hmmm i think things r starting to get a bit freaky here (roach starts taking off his shirt) i mean fresh meat
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.Rooivalk
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Rooivalk

Male
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty23rd April 2008, 3:54 pm

so wierd that the 1st topic i read on here sounds like an orgy! roach without a shirt, whisper stalking us..mmm

hehe, jokes!

rooivalk..
Back to top Go down
http://www.capetown.tv
W}{lsPeR
noob
noob
W}{lsPeR

Male

PostSubject: arr... howd u catch me... i thawt no1 new i was a stalker...   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty25th April 2008, 12:45 pm

hehe elo again arr... howd u catch me... i thawt no1 new i was a stalker... hooah rooi and hooah 2 every else who caught me stalking...

Hooah W}{lsPeR cya in game
Back to top Go down
W}{lsPeR
noob
noob
W}{lsPeR

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty8th May 2008, 7:43 pm

Hey chaps!!! hehe havnt seen most of ye in ages... oh well hehe any of ye seen asmod3us lately? servers bn quiet without him... :sigh: catch yal server side

W}{lsPeR

hooah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty1st June 2008, 2:57 am

Blixempies!!!!!
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.DreaD
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.DreaD

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty1st June 2008, 10:18 pm

lol roux
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application For Merchants of Death   My Application For Merchants of Death Empty

Back to top Go down

My Application For Merchants of Death
Page 1 of 1