MERCHANTS OF DEATH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMERICAS ARMY CLAN FORUM

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwebsite

091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambrinus
Gambrinus

Male
Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : brewer & maltster
Humor : May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't
Registration date : 2009-08-21

091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty
PostSubject: 091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks   091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty26th October 2009, 12:48 pm

091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks 20091074054141734_5091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks 200910260451295734_5

=(MOD)=. have taken the initative in condemning Thursday's double attack in Soweto- the deadliest attack in S.A. in two years - and offered their support to any people being harrased by those merc's Up to 8 people were killed and more than 15 injured when one clan attacked merc's outside government offices in the Soweto capital.

=(MOD)=. officials have held the merc's in Soweto and remnants of the oppositon party responsible for the attack. One of the attackers detonated a grenade at a busy intersection near the justice and municipalities ministries, while the other set off a nade opposite the nearby Soweto provincial government offices.

The =(MOD)=. prime minister, visited the site of the attack on the provincial government office, where he spoke to officials and security officers. "These cowardly terrorist attacks must not affect the determination of the =(MOD)=. to continue their struggle against the remnants of the dismantled regime and other terrorists," he said in a statement.
He also said the attacks would not affect the political process or parliamentary elections due in January, and promised to punish those behind the attacks. For his part, the =(MOD)=. president, said: "The perpetrators of these treacherous and despicable acts are no longer hiding their objective but to the contrary, they publicly declare that
they are targeting the state ... and aiming at blocking the political process, halting it and destroying what we have achieved in the last six years."

=(MOD)=. accusation

Thursday's explosions left streets littered with charred bodies and torn-off limbs, and buildings in ruins.The =(MOD)=. government spokesman, and Major-General, spokesman for the =(MOD)=. army's operations, both said 8 people had been killed in the attacks. A senior official in the health ministry, which bases its toll on combined figures from hospitals, confirmed the number of dead and added that more than 15 people were wounded.

091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks 200910260490603734_8
=(MOD)=. said the enemy were carrying a few nades. "The blasts that took place today hold the fingerprints of 69th and others. They are similar to the ones that took place in August,". =(MOD)=. interior minister, said: "The preliminary report presented to me states that today's bombings are connected with the August blasts." Others said that security forces are now trying to hunt down fugitives who were convicted in absentia in the August terror attacks. They are believed to have a role in Thursday's blasts. On August 19, some 10 explosions rocked the Soweto capital, leaving more than 100 dead and 1,200 injured. The blasts targeted the finance and foreign ministries, the sites of which were not far from Thursday's blasts. , a Sulu MP in the parliament, told The Moderator the nading was a message to =(MOD)=. politicians and foreign investors. "This sends two messages, one of them is to the investment
conference in Joburg held just a few days ago as if to tell investors not to come to South Africa...
At the same time I think it may be a message to the meeting today of the political council of national security," he said.

Let the Hunt begin!!!
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.RoacH
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.RoacH

Male
Number of posts : 207
Job/hobbies : i sell shit
Humor : i smoke shit
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: 091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks   091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty26th October 2009, 1:40 pm

goood fuck looks like we have a bit of an issue here.

i have done some investigation on this issue and have found that its not only the 69ths that was responsible for this. Intelligence reports that the operation was also lead by a member of the vVv's.

Since we have not encountered them before, In all out open street warfair more investigation is still underway.

I shall report on any information i find that would lead to the location of this group. Intelligence also received report that they are armed and dangerous caution is advised
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.UsualSuspect
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks   091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty29th October 2009, 12:40 pm

You think that's a crane lifting that guy up the building, but it's really my penis
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.RoacH
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.Team
=(MOD)=.RoacH

Male
Number of posts : 207
Job/hobbies : i sell shit
Humor : i smoke shit
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: 091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks   091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty29th October 2009, 3:10 pm

lol fuck dude thats a sad case
Back to top Go down
Gambrinus
Gambrinus

Male
Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : brewer & maltster
Humor : May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: 091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks   091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty29th October 2009, 10:10 pm

geel voorkop???
Fok ou gaan asb doctor toe jy is gefok!!!
Ek dink daar is een of ander pus wat daar uit kom...
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.wagter182
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks   091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty29th October 2009, 11:33 pm

Die probleem is hy moet by pus uitkom dis hoekom dis so geel is
Back to top Go down
=(MOD)=.F_M_J
noob
noob
=(MOD)=.F_M_J

Male
Number of posts : 57
Humor : KiLL ThAt fUcKeR...
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: 091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks   091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty30th October 2009, 12:45 am

is ni man hy het geelsig fok....as hy pus gan sien dan het hy rooisig...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks   091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks Empty

Back to top Go down

091026 =(MOD)=. condemns Attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MERCHANTS OF DEATH :: The Official MOD Diary :: The =(MOD)=.erator, Telling it like it is...-
Jump to: